A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mucciolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mucciolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mucciolo
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mucciolo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mucciolo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucciolo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mucciolo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Mucciolo MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Mucciolo practice?
- Dr. Robert Mucciolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mucciolo practices Urology near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Urologists.