A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mucciolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mucciolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mucciolo, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucciolo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mucciolo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mucciolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Mucciolo practice?
Dr. Robert Mucciolo practices Urology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Massapequa Urologists.