Learn more about Dr. Robert Muggia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Muggia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Muggia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muggia graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muggia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muggia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Muggia practice?
Dr. Robert Muggia practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Stoneham Internists, Stoneham Gastroenterologists, and Stoneham Family Physicians.