Learn more about Dr. Robert Muggia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Muggia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muggia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Muggia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muggia graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muggia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aldo Muggia MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Muggia practice?
- Dr. Robert Muggia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Muggia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Gastroenterologists.