Dr. Robert Mullaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mullaney?

August 27th, 2015

I recently moved to the area and had to establish a new primary. I am very picky about my primary. If a dr does one thing I don't like or says something mean, or uncalled for, or even something they don't mean negatively but it comes out that way, I will not see them again. I had the dr that delivered me as primary for over 30 years and was crushed when he retired. The last place I lived I went thru 4 drs before I found "the one". Dr mulanney was the first dr I saw in buffalo, score.....only 1 attempt this time. He actually looked at my medical history. Other drs just want to start over. I don't want to start over. Dr mullaney sent me where I need to go for mu issues, but is always willing meet with me to discuss follow up and what's going on at the other places. I won't see anyone else unless its an emergency. Great dr, easy to talk to. Felt comfortable discssing everything with him at first visit.

June 25th, 2015

I'm very at ease when I have appointments with Dr. Mullaney. I always understand what is important and he is always willing to listen and answer questions

August 31st, 2013

Saved me from colon cancer!

I was very scared having my first colonoscopy, but Dr. M and the staff at Buffalo Hospital put me at ease and the procedure was very easy and pain free (I slept through the whole thing!). I am so happy I had it done, however, as Dr. Mullaney found two pre-cancers in there.

September 14th, 2012

great doctor

June 12th, 2012

He is my regular doctor but because he cannot figure out what exactly is going on with me he is making it almost impossible for me to get the care I need from anyone. He is a nice guy but if you are a young couple or mother do not take your kids into him he does not seem to think young people can provide adequate care to there children. He will spend a lot of time with you but not listen to a word you say.

December 14th, 2016