Dr. Robert Mulliken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mulliken?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 13th, 2015

AVOID -- SADISTIC - SHOULD HAVE LICENSE REVOKED

Had 6 contacts with this little red-faced Napoleon, all over-the-top sadistic, traumatic. During the visits, he would refuse to tell me his name, but found it on the UChicago ER website. Threatening, telling me that all I needed to know is that he is with "Risk Management," meaning he has a seat at highest level of management at hospital and that he can do whatever he wants to people. I have been in legal dispute with hospital, and in retaliation, although I have no psych history, nor was a psychotic --- he ordered me placed into restraints but 8 U of Chicago police officers (I am 115 pound female, weak from untreated bartonellosis by hospital Chief Medical Officer). Then, to try to destroy my credibility regarding my legal action against the CMO (Mulliken sits on the same committee) he had me injected with TWO different ANTIPSYCHOTIC DRUGS INVOLUNTARILY, and had me forcibly admitted to a psychiatric hospital. But keep in mind, it is against Illinois law for anyone to involuntarily admit someone to a psychiattric hospital if they have a legal of financial interest involved -- which Dr. Mulliken did. I am working on filing medical board complaints from my previous interaction with him. He's a snake. The force used to inject the antipsychotic was so extreme that it left bruises on both of my arms for two weeks. And for two weeks I could not sleep on my sides because my arms were so painful. I would call this medical abuse, or medical battery. Even the nurse would not tell me her name. The U of Chicago runs a very corrupt hospital, and I would never recommend that anyone go there for care. I am a psychiatrist by training, and know the risks of these medications. I never would have accepted these injections. After the injections of the antipsychotic drugs (I was not psychotic), the next day I could not think --- if you have a normal functioning brain, they leave you in a mentally-dulled state, and I noticed the drug interfered with my ability to talk, to move my tongue, and that I could not control the movements of my mouth and lips --- all well known side-effects of these drugs. I also noticed that my balance has never been the same. These drugs are contradicted in people who are not psychotic, and who are older (I am 60 years old). I believe that the administration of these drugs caused me to have a small stroke, and now find I cannot properly stand upright since the night of the injections. I believe all of this has been retaliations for my refusal to drop the complaint against the U of Chicago's Chief Medical Officer, Stephen G Weber. But Mulliken and Weber sit on the same committees. I'm sure Mulliken got quite a charge out of telling people what he did to that uppity woman physician. Of note, if you check your medical records from the University of Chicago Emergency Room --- no name of any attending physician appears -- only the trainee. So it becomes impossible to know who is responsible for your care, who to file the medical board complaint against, and who to sue -- if you are lucky enough to find a malpractice attorney. They are sly dogs. If it was possible to give him a negative rating, I would do so.

September 12th, 2013

Nice Doctor

He is really on top of things, and got me through the ER quickly and professionally! He even came to my house to see how I was doing after the operation!

July 15th, 2012

I would rather die

I wouldn't let him work on my dog or worst enemy.He is rude and disrespectful.He has to know someone to not have had his license taken away.

June 2nd, 2009

He routinely gives patients the "bum's rush" out of the Emergency Department. He's dangerous.

COPD