A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mullins is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Mullins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Duane Mullins DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Robert Mullins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mullins practices Emergency Medicine near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Wheelersburg, OH.
See Ashland Emergency Physicians.