Learn more about Dr. Robert Munford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Munford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Meningococcal Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munford graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sims Munford MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Munford practice?
- Dr. Robert Munford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Munford practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.