Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Munson
Dr. Robert Munson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Munson is affiliated with Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Advocate Condell Medical Center and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. Dr. Munson has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Munson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Munson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.
Libertyville, IL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Robert Hadesman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Ray Helms
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology
Libertyville, IL 0.01 mi17