Learn more about Dr. Robert Murden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murden
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Murden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Murden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Murden MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Murden practice?
- Dr. Robert Murden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Murden practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lewis Center, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Geriatric Doctors.