A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Murden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Murden MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Murden practice?
- Dr. Robert Murden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Murden practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Lewis Center, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Geriatric Doctors.