A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murden
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Murden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Murden MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Murden practice?
- Dr. Robert Murden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Murden practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Geriatric Doctors.