A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murfee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murfee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murfee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Murfee MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Murfee practice?
- Dr. Robert Murfee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Murfee practices Urology near El Dorado, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See El Dorado Urologists.