A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ray Murphy MD and PA is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Robert Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Murphy practices Internal Medicine near Kingsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pharr, TX.
See Kingsville Internists.