A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murry is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murry, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Murry practice?
Dr. Robert Murry practices Family Medicine near Milford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Milford Family Physicians.