A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University Of Oxford, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor Univ-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ian Myers MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Myers practice?
- Dr. Robert Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Myers practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.