A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Myles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Myles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myles
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Myles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Myles graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myles has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Myles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Myles practice?
- Dr. Robert Myles has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Myles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.