Dr. Robert Myles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Myles?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Robert Myles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Stay away from

February 22nd, 2017

Best care ever

I went from laying in bed or on the floor in pain to living a productive life. The moment I met Dr. Myles, I knew life was going to get better. That was in 2010, I have been back to see Dr. Myles since but not for the original issues I had. 5 staers only because there weren't 6 stars available.

October 23rd, 2016

he ruined my life

this dr. is in this for the money.Bloated with egotism,self absorbed narcissist.He does not care in the least for what he did to me.PLEASE watch out.he hurt me very bad.i have had three more surgeries to try to fix what he did to me.

October 21st, 2016

I'm Fixed

5.0 star rating 10/20/2016 First to Review I have had leg pain for 2 years. Thinking this was my back I avoided getting a MRI. After discussing my pain with Dr. Myles we decided to get a MRI of my back, pelvis and knee to find out why I was hurting so much. I found out that I had torn my gluteus minimus away from my greater trochanter. Basically tore my butt from my leg. Surgery was done and 2 weeks later I was pain free after 2 years of pain 7/10. He has a great disposition and would recommend him for problems you may have with you spine. Mine was not spine related but he was willing to look outside of the box to find out what was really causing my leg pain. I'm a new person after suffering from chronic pain

September 16th, 2016

Dr. Myles takes the time to listen to your problem, evaluate and diagnose your problem, and recommend the correct treatment. He is a surgeon but many times, as in my case, the solution was non-surgical. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Myles and his entire staff.

July 28th, 2015

I am on the "frequent flyer plan" with Dr. Robert Myles' office, so I feel very confident in saying that I have always found the staff to be friendly, courteous and very professional. Dr. Myles providers excellent care and is very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend this office.

June 10th, 2015

Dr. Myles has been absolutely amazing to me. He found out about my condition at 9:30 at night while operating with someone I knew and had just told about my problem. He said "get her in my office tomorrow morning at 8:30." That's a doctor who cares! I have a problem that has needed immediate attention and multiple visits and tests and he has gone above and beyond to get me in, diagnose me properly, and make sure we are doing the right surgery. I haven't had my surgery with him yet but will likely be doing so very soon- in the next few weeks- I'm hoping next week but we'll see. I have no doubt he will do an amazing job. He sits with me, listens to me, and never rushes out of the room like other doctors have. He takes the time to explain my scans to me, show me on models what he is thinking about doing surgically and where my issue is. My last visit I even told him I have a list of 25 questions (I know it's a lot! I was embarassed to admit it), and he didn't even blink an eye- he said "no problem, we'll go over all of them on Thursday when we talk about the official surgical plan" (we might be changing the approach so it makes sense to wait on the questions). He has no problem answering them all. That's pretty amazing. I have never met a surgeon who truly seems to care so much. I came to him after another surgeon didn't do the right job on my spine and with some scary symptoms, and Dr. Myles has been with me the whole way. I trust him, and that's not something that comes easy after another surgery with a different surgeon has not gone as planned. Dr. Myles is picking up my pieces. Every time I see him I feel more comfortable with him and more confident in his abilities. He is very smart. He looks at my scans closely and really thinks about the approach he is going to take. The staff has been nothing but caring and amazing too. They have really taken me in and seem to really care too. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Myles. I have no doubt he will do a meticulous surgery on me very soon. And I am confident that if anyone can fix the problems I am having with my spine, he can. I highly recommend Dr. Myles.

June 8th, 2015

Keep looking

Dr Myles is a very nice man, his number two is very nice, competent and helpful but overwhelmed. She is always rushing around putting out fires because of the incompetent or short staff. It's like pulling teeth to get the staff to even answer a question, they are rigid, rude or uncaring. Hard to get appointments, no over the phone consultation, little or no meaningful follow up after surgery. Follow up is the worst I have ever seen for a professional staff. He is a kindly and knowledgeable person, but I would never recommend him for more than a good conversation, mainly due to his disorganized and arrogant staff. It pains me to write this however, I have since been told in my case that they should have consulted or referred me to a more experienced surgeon. Nope, no referral for this office, keep looking is my referral.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that you were not 100% satisfied with your experience in our office. I assure you that Dr. Myles takes patient satisfaction very seriously. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact our office. Again, I apologize that you were not completely happy with your experience.

June 4th, 2015

Very hard to get appt staff rude Dr Myles friendly long wait times unable to get follow ups when needed office clean no patient care after surgery

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your experience in our office. Dr. Myles takes patient satisfaction very seriously and we expect the staff to treat all patients with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. If there is anything we can do please contact our office. Again, I apologize that you were not 100% happy with our service.

January 26th, 2015

just terrible

Doctor's Response

Our apologies to you that you were not completely satisfied with your visit to our office. Dr. Myles considers patient satisfaction to be a high priority. If there is anything we can do please call our office and ask for the office manager.

January 18th, 2014

Would NOT recommend

I had seen Dr. Myles for lower back pain, finally deciding to have lumbar fusion in 2010, 3 surgeries later I now still hurt worse than I did before and unable to work due to now I have permanent nerve and muscle damage in my back. I tried explaining that I still hurt like I never had the surgery and his response was lets take the hardware out, not lets see what is wrong, lets do another surgery. I also have neck pain at which him or his staff wanted to discuss. I would NOT recommened this doctor to anyone.

Doctor's Response

We sincerely apologize that you were not happy with your experience in our office. Dr. Myles takes patient satisfaction very seriously. If there is anything we can do to make this situation better for you please call the office and ask to speak with the office manager.

January 9th, 2014

Worst office staff

This doctor himself is okay, but he has the most unprofessional and rude office staff, specially his office manager. I was suffering from a herniated disc pushing my nerves. Horrible pain. But I found this office unhumane. ... Even I tried to tell Dr. Myles himself about his staff. But he did not care. I think he knows about his staff and just does not care. This makes him an unreliable doctor. I am sorry, but I do NOT recommend this doctor at all. Find another doctor.

Doctor's Response

Patient satisfaction if a very high priority in this office. Everyone in the office is expected to treat all patients with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. We are sorry that you did not experience this. If there is anything we can do please call the office.