Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 28th, 2015

I am on the "frequent flyer plan" with Dr. Robert Myles' office, so I feel very confident in saying that I have always found the staff to be friendly, courteous and very professional. Dr. Myles providers excellent care and is very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend this office.

by Amanda on Jun 10th, 2015

Dr. Myles has been absolutely amazing to me. He found out about my condition at 9:30 at night while operating with someone I knew and had just told about my problem. He said "get her in my office tomorrow morning at 8:30." That's a doctor who cares! I have a problem that has needed immediate attention and multiple visits and tests and he has gone above and beyond to get me in, diagnose me properly, and make sure we are doing the right surgery. I haven't had my surgery with him yet but will likely be doing so very soon- in the next few weeks- I'm hoping next week but we'll see. I have no doubt he will do an amazing job. He sits with me, listens to me, and never rushes out of the room like other doctors have. He takes the time to explain my scans to me, show me on models what he is thinking about doing surgically and where my issue is. My last visit I even told him I have a list of 25 questions (I know it's a lot! I was embarassed to admit it), and he didn't even blink an eye- he said "no problem, we'll go over all of them on Thursday when we talk about the official surgical plan" (we might be changing the approach so it makes sense to wait on the questions). He has no problem answering them all. That's pretty amazing. I have never met a surgeon who truly seems to care so much. I came to him after another surgeon didn't do the right job on my spine and with some scary symptoms, and Dr. Myles has been with me the whole way. I trust him, and that's not something that comes easy after another surgery with a different surgeon has not gone as planned. Dr. Myles is picking up my pieces. Every time I see him I feel more comfortable with him and more confident in his abilities. He is very smart. He looks at my scans closely and really thinks about the approach he is going to take. The staff has been nothing but caring and amazing too. They have really taken me in and seem to really care too. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Myles. I have no doubt he will do a meticulous surgery on me very soon. And I am confident that if anyone can fix the problems I am having with my spine, he can. I highly recommend Dr. Myles.

Keep looking show details Keep looking
Jun 8th, 2015

Dr Myles is a very nice man, his number two is very nice, competent and helpful but overwhelmed. She is always rushing around putting out fires because of the incompetent or short staff. It's like pulling teeth to get the staff to even answer a question, they are rigid, rude or uncaring. Hard to get appointments, no over the phone consultation, little or no meaningful follow up after surgery. Follow up is the worst I have ever seen for a professional staff. He is a kindly and knowledgeable person, but I would never recommend him for more than a good conversation, mainly due to his disorganized and arrogant staff. It pains me to write this however, I have since been told in my case that they should have consulted or referred me to a more experienced surgeon. Nope, no referral for this office, keep looking is my referral.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that you were not 100% satisfied with your experience in our office. I assure you that Dr. Myles takes patient satisfaction very seriously. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact our office. Again, I apologize that you were not completely happy with your experience.

Jun 4th, 2015

Very hard to get appt staff rude Dr Myles friendly long wait times unable to get follow ups when needed office clean no patient care after surgery

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your experience in our office. Dr. Myles takes patient satisfaction very seriously and we expect the staff to treat all patients with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. If there is anything we can do please contact our office. Again, I apologize that you were not 100% happy with our service.

Jan 26th, 2015

just terrible

Doctor's Response

Our apologies to you that you were not completely satisfied with your visit to our office. Dr. Myles considers patient satisfaction to be a high priority. If there is anything we can do please call our office and ask for the office manager.

Would NOT recommend show details Would NOT recommend
Jan 18th, 2014

I had seen Dr. Myles for lower back pain, finally deciding to have lumbar fusion in 2010, 3 surgeries later I now still hurt worse than I did before and unable to work due to now I have permanent nerve and muscle damage in my back. I tried explaining that I still hurt like I never had the surgery and his response was lets take the hardware out, not lets see what is wrong, lets do another surgery. I also have neck pain at which him or his staff wanted to discuss. I would NOT recommened this doctor to anyone.

Doctor's Response

We sincerely apologize that you were not happy with your experience in our office. Dr. Myles takes patient satisfaction very seriously. If there is anything we can do to make this situation better for you please call the office and ask to speak with the office manager.

Worst office staff show details Worst office staff
Jan 8th, 2014

This doctor himself is okay, but he has the most unprofessional and rude office staff, specially his office manager. I was suffering from a herniated disc pushing my nerves. Horrible pain. But I found this office unhumane. ... Even I tried to tell Dr. Myles himself about his staff. But he did not care. I think he knows about his staff and just does not care. This makes him an unreliable doctor. I am sorry, but I do NOT recommend this doctor at all. Find another doctor.

Doctor's Response

Patient satisfaction if a very high priority in this office. Everyone in the office is expected to treat all patients with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. We are sorry that you did not experience this. If there is anything we can do please call the office.

POOR OFFICE STAFF show details POOR OFFICE STAFF
Aug 15th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Myles for 2 year for a herniated disc in my lower back. However, I will not go back to his office due to his office staff. That is the worst I have ever been treated by an office staff. Dr. Myles is good but he is definitely not worth putting up with the office staff. The staff canceled an appointment that I waited 6 weeks to get without even telling me and then told me I could reschedule the appointment three weeks later than the original appointment. POOR Service! Terrible office staff. Wait was too long everytime!

Accountant show details Accountant
by Erica McNeely on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Robert Myles has the worst office I have ever dealt with...the office manager actually hung up on me 3X because I was speaking in a tone she wasn't comfortable with because her office staff cancelled my appointment without my consistent or communication. Every encounter with his office staff has been a hassle an unbelievable aggrevation. I would honestly not recommend this doctor or office to my worst enemy.

Shoulder Surgery show details Shoulder Surgery
Apr 24th, 2013

I had seen many Doctors in regards to my shoulder problems and got the same answer from all of them(surgery is the only corrective action) but never felt good about how they went about determining surgery was it. I went to Dr Myles for the first time and he performed a test on my visit and my shoulder felt as strong as it ever has until he released it. Its hard to explain what he did but for that brief second I felt better than I have in 10 years. I had shoulder surgery shortly after and now 6 years later I have him to thank for everything and would recommend him 100%. I can now do more than I had previously been able to do thanks to him. Only complaint is the office visit wait time, but his knowledge is well worth it. Thank you Dr Myles

Dec 19th, 2012

He is an excellent Dr when you can get in to see him, however, it is very difficult to get an appointment. When you do the wait time is anywhere from 10 minutes to well over an hour. His staff leaves a lot to be desired.

Horrible Staff, Great Doctor show details Horrible Staff, Great Doctor
Jul 10th, 2012

The office staff are horrible, and do not listen, or care about the patients and their issues at all. If you can get past the BS from them, the doctor is GREAT. He is very knowledgeable at what he does, has great bedside manner, and truly cares about his patients. He and his assistant are awesome.

Trepidation on the Wait factor show details Trepidation on the Wait factor
Jul 5th, 2012

I have had one appt with Dr Myles. This was an initial appt. I was literally warned by the Staff for my second appt to "bring a book" (TRUE STORY) as sometimes people wait up to two hours. Initial appts get screened much faster I was told. I had two issues of lower back pain PLUS a shoulder issue.I was somewhat forcibly told NOT to bring up the shoulder issue ("you can't talk about more than one issue"). In spite of this, Dr Myles looked at the shoulder (I ignored the staff) and recommended solid treatment for the back and shoulder. The staff advised me that they have failed to convince him to see people quickly and timely so hence the long waits. When I finished my inital appt, I saw a lot of people waiting in the waiting room.

Very good at what he does show details Very good at what he does
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Myles has performed my last 2 back surgeries, and it is looking like i might be heading back for a third one. He does great work, and is very caring about his patients. My ONLY complaint is the waiting time for appointments.

Jun 22nd, 2011

He said my grandma's life when she got very ill after surgery. The hospital put her in a very bad nursing home, and only being her surgeon he fought to have her moved into a hospital. If he had not of done that she would not be around today.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
May 6th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Myles to anyone, he was very caring and gentle and just awesome! Also VERY easy on the eyes!

Excellent professional, great skills show details Excellent professional, great skills
by J. Armstrong, DC on Feb 26th, 2010

Elected to use Dr. Myles out of the many choices in the metroplex of talented surgeons. Total confidence in his diagnosis and skills. Staff works well for the overall purpose of the patient getting the ideal care required. Honest and open with personal touch.