Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 26th, 2015

just terrible

Would NOT recommend show details Would NOT recommend
Jan 18th, 2014

I had seen Dr. Myles for lower back pain, finally deciding to have lumbar fusion in 2010, 3 surgeries later I now still hurt worse than I did before and unable to work due to now I have permanent nerve and muscle damage in my back. I tried explaining that I still hurt like I never had the surgery and his response was lets take the hardware out, not lets see what is wrong, lets do another surgery. I also have neck pain at which him or his staff wanted to discuss. I would NOT recommened this doctor to anyone.

Worst office staff show details Worst office staff
Jan 8th, 2014

This doctor himself is okay, but he has the most unprofessional and rude office staff, specially his office manager. I was suffering from a herniated disc pushing my nerves. Horrible pain. But I found this office unhumane. ... Even I tried to tell Dr. Myles himself about his staff. But he did not care. I think he knows about his staff and just does not care. This makes him an unreliable doctor. I am sorry, but I do NOT recommend this doctor at all. Find another doctor.

POOR OFFICE STAFF show details POOR OFFICE STAFF
Aug 15th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Myles for 2 year for a herniated disc in my lower back. However, I will not go back to his office due to his office staff. That is the worst I have ever been treated by an office staff. Dr. Myles is good but he is definitely not worth putting up with the office staff. The staff canceled an appointment that I waited 6 weeks to get without even telling me and then told me I could reschedule the appointment three weeks later than the original appointment. POOR Service! Terrible office staff. Wait was too long everytime!

Accountant show details Accountant
by Erica McNeely on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Robert Myles has the worst office I have ever dealt with...the office manager actually hung up on me 3X because I was speaking in a tone she wasn't comfortable with because her office staff cancelled my appointment without my consistent or communication. Every encounter with his office staff has been a hassle an unbelievable aggrevation. I would honestly not recommend this doctor or office to my worst enemy.

Shoulder Surgery show details Shoulder Surgery
Apr 24th, 2013

I had seen many Doctors in regards to my shoulder problems and got the same answer from all of them(surgery is the only corrective action) but never felt good about how they went about determining surgery was it. I went to Dr Myles for the first time and he performed a test on my visit and my shoulder felt as strong as it ever has until he released it. Its hard to explain what he did but for that brief second I felt better than I have in 10 years. I had shoulder surgery shortly after and now 6 years later I have him to thank for everything and would recommend him 100%. I can now do more than I had previously been able to do thanks to him. Only complaint is the office visit wait time, but his knowledge is well worth it. Thank you Dr Myles

Dec 19th, 2012

He is an excellent Dr when you can get in to see him, however, it is very difficult to get an appointment. When you do the wait time is anywhere from 10 minutes to well over an hour. His staff leaves a lot to be desired.

Horrible Staff, Great Doctor show details Horrible Staff, Great Doctor
Jul 10th, 2012

The office staff are horrible, and do not listen, or care about the patients and their issues at all. If you can get past the BS from them, the doctor is GREAT. He is very knowledgeable at what he does, has great bedside manner, and truly cares about his patients. He and his assistant are awesome.

Trepidation on the Wait factor show details Trepidation on the Wait factor
Jul 5th, 2012

I have had one appt with Dr Myles. This was an initial appt. I was literally warned by the Staff for my second appt to "bring a book" (TRUE STORY) as sometimes people wait up to two hours. Initial appts get screened much faster I was told. I had two issues of lower back pain PLUS a shoulder issue.I was somewhat forcibly told NOT to bring up the shoulder issue ("you can't talk about more than one issue"). In spite of this, Dr Myles looked at the shoulder (I ignored the staff) and recommended solid treatment for the back and shoulder. The staff advised me that they have failed to convince him to see people quickly and timely so hence the long waits. When I finished my inital appt, I saw a lot of people waiting in the waiting room.

Very good at what he does show details Very good at what he does
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Myles has performed my last 2 back surgeries, and it is looking like i might be heading back for a third one. He does great work, and is very caring about his patients. My ONLY complaint is the waiting time for appointments.

Jun 22nd, 2011

He said my grandma's life when she got very ill after surgery. The hospital put her in a very bad nursing home, and only being her surgeon he fought to have her moved into a hospital. If he had not of done that she would not be around today.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
May 6th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Myles to anyone, he was very caring and gentle and just awesome! Also VERY easy on the eyes!

Excellent professional, great skills show details Excellent professional, great skills
by J. Armstrong, DC on Feb 26th, 2010

Elected to use Dr. Myles out of the many choices in the metroplex of talented surgeons. Total confidence in his diagnosis and skills. Staff works well for the overall purpose of the patient getting the ideal care required. Honest and open with personal touch.