A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Breit is Excellent. Dr. Breit has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Breit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Breit graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Breit has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Breit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Breit practice?
Dr. Robert Breit practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Breit, Dr. Bobby Breit, Dr. Robbie Breit, Dr. Rupert Breit