inactive

Robert N Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2013
Dr. Brown is a medical expert
I first saw Dr Brown in 1998 for a condition that had been misdiagnosed by 3 specialists. Dr Brown suggested something these 'specialists' apparently hadn't even considered. His diagnosis was accurate and the treatment was fairly simple. He's the best physician I've ever known.

September 12th, 2012
Dr. Brown is certainly not only te BEST doctor we have EVER had, He is also the best Doctor of this time. He puts patient care above all politics..and does a very complete job of being visible and available when needed. He is also reassuring and friendly..His office staff is efficient and personable. Along with a great and well-honed education and experience, he is a man of great common sense..! Hooray for Dr. Brown..we are sure glad he practices in THIS town..!

July 6th, 2012
great doctor
Dr Brown is the best lisener I have ever met. He allows you to explain and makes it easy to give him goodinformation.

June 21st, 2011
I have known Dr. Brown for over 30 years.He has been the best Dr. I have ever had. He moved to 8808 80th Ave.