A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chaplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chaplin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaplin graduated from University of Kansas School of Medicine (Kansas City.
Dr. Chaplin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Chaplin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Chaplin practice?
- Dr. Robert Chaplin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chaplin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.