A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chaplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chaplin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaplin graduated from University of Kansas School of Medicine (Kansas City.
Dr. Chaplin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaplin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan