A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crabtree, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Crabtree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norwood Crabtree MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Robert Crabtree has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crabtree practices Anesthesiology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Amarillo Anesthesiologists.