Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dunn
Dr. Robert Dunn, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Dunn is affiliated with NIX Medical Center, Select Specialty Hospital Ft Smith Inc and SEMMC Intensivist. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dunn has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Kenneth Hart
Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi48
Dr. Carlos Godinez Jr
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Gerardo Carcamo
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi25