Learn more about Dr. Robert Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dunn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Robert Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.