Learn more about Dr. Robert Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dunn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Robert Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.