Learn more about Dr. Robert Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Pelvic Pain
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Frank MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Frank practice?
- Dr. Robert Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Frank practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.