A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Pelvic Pain
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans