A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Pelvic Pain
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Frank MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Frank practice?
- Dr. Robert Frank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Frank practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.