A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Glazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glazer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Glazer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glazer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans