A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ned Greenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Greenberg practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.