Dr. Robert Greenberg Is this you?

July 14th, 2010

Dr left huge hole in my stomich

I had a rutine hernia op done my Dr Greenberg and he left a huge gaping hole in my stomich. Now very sick and he does not take time to see me. Poor bed side maner...I will be seeking legal advice.

April 20th, 2009

The Best Doctor I've Ever Known

Dr.Greenberg recently performed surgery on my mother.Before surgery he spent valuable time explaining the procedure and probable outcomes in a caring,easy to understand way.The surgery went as planned and followup care was outstanding.

February 22nd, 2017