Learn more about Dr. Robert Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norment Harper MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Harper practice?
- Dr. Robert Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.