Learn more about Dr. Robert Holtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holtzman, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Holtzman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holtzman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Holtzman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Holtzman practice?
- Dr. Robert Holtzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Holtzman practices Neurological Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurological Surgeons.