Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hunt
Dr. Robert Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with another office in Mishawaka, IN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of South Bend, Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center and St Joseph Community Hospital. Dr. Hunt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hunt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.