Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.