Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.