A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Margolis is Excellent. Dr. Margolis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Margolis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital, West Haven, West Haven Ct
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Margolis practice?
Dr. Robert Margolis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Margolis, Dr. Bobby Margolis, Dr. Rob Margolis, Dr. Robbie Margolis