A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Margolis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Margolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital, West Haven, West Haven Ct
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathan Margolis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Robert Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Margolis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.