Learn more about Dr. Robert Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Margolis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Margolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital, West Haven, West Haven Ct
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathan Margolis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Robert Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Margolis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.