Learn more about Dr. Robert Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pope, Internist, Sleep Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pope
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronobiology Disorders
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Pope MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Pope practice?
- Dr. Robert Pope has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pope practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists, Owensboro Pulmonologists, and Owensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.