A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pope, Internist, Sleep Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronobiology Disorders
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Pope MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Pope practice?
- Dr. Robert Pope has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pope practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisport, KY.
See Owensboro Internists, Owensboro Pulmonologists, and Owensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.