A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
- Chambersburg HospitalSummit Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathaniel Richards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Richards practice?
- Dr. Robert Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Surgeons.