Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
- Chambersburg HospitalSummit Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Richards practice?
Dr. Robert Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Orthopedic Surgeons.