Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
- Chambersburg HospitalSummit Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathaniel Richards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Richards practice?
- Dr. Robert Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Surgeons.