A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sawyer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Sawyer practice?
Dr. Robert Sawyer practices Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Buffalo Neurologists.