A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sawyer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Newell Sawyer MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Robert Sawyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sawyer practices Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Buffalo Neurologists.