A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Huguley Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norwood Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.