A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Stark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Stark practice?
- Dr. Robert Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stark practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.