Learn more about Dr. Robert Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tyson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tyson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tyson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Med Ctr, Renton, Wa
- St Francis Community Hospital, Federal Way, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neville Tyson MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Tyson practice?
- Dr. Robert Tyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tyson practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Kent Internists and Kent Neurologists.