Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Tyson
Dr. Robert Tyson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kent, WA, with another office in Auburn, WA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Tyson is affiliated with Auburn Reg Med Ctr, Auburn, Wa, Valley Med Ctr and St Francis Community Hospital, Federal Way, Wa. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Tyson has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Robert Tyson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, WA.
Dr. Anna Guistozzi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Kent, WA 0.42 mi34
Dr. Thomas Lampe
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Kent, WA 0.80 mi38
Dr. Marilyn Gibbs
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Kent, WA 1.64 mi34