A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tyson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tyson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tyson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Med Ctr, Renton, Wa
- St Francis Community Hospital, Federal Way, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neville Tyson MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Tyson practice?
- Dr. Robert Tyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tyson practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Kent Internists and Kent Neurologists.