Dr. Robert Young MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Antonio, TX

March 28th, 2017
Very courteous
The personal is very courteous.

March 28th, 2017
I am a longtime patient of Dr. Young and Niva
I am a longtime patient of Dr. Young and Niva. I cannot say enough good things about them. I would not go anywhere else and I refer all my friends here. I am very pleased with my liposuction results and love coming in to see Niva for my skincare maintanence. I will be a forever young patient forever.

March 17th, 2017
Dr young was efficient and thourough
Dr young was efficient and thourough and reshaped my breats perfectly. He went above and beyond my expectations.

Wonderful doctor and staff
Wonderful doctor and staff, I would highly recommend him.

I am very happy
I am very happy with my surgery!

Dr Young is the best
Awesome! Dr Young is the best very caring.

November 11th, 2016
After 8 years my babies still look and feel amazing!

September 21st, 2016
The best!
I have had a few procedures to date with Dr. Young and Niva. They are honest, informative, available for any questions and my results were exactly what we discussed. I continue to get Botox, juvederm and will be planning a mid facelift in the near future. Highly recommend!

August 18th, 2016
Awesome
I had breasts implants in 1989 that were silicone done by a doc in Oklahoma. I had to have them removed and chose Dr Young to do removal and replace with saline. I loved my breasts after he did them.. I chose Dr Young because of his bedside manner. Dr Young did not make me feel rushed and was very calming to me. His staff is exceptional. I ve come back almost 20 years later and about to have my implants that were ruptured due to an accident replaced by Dr. Young. His staff is such strong confident informed women they immediately make you feel at ease and relaxed. Dr Young still has the same unrushed and sweet calming bedside manner and I'm super excited to get them fixed in a few hours. I'll post another review in a few weeks because I am confident I'll love his work as much as the first time. 🌞

January 26th, 2016
Breast augmentation, peel, Botox
I found Dr Young and all of his staff to be informative, honest, timely, attentive, professional, all around great! I have had a breast augmentation, a few vi peels and Botox thus far. I will be having laser resurfacing along with upper eyelid surgery within the next month! At that time I will write a review! Elated!!

October 13th, 2015
I won't go back
I had a breast augmentation done in 2007. He is a very awkward man, and doesn't try to make you feel comfortable in his presence. He did an alright job with my augmentation but I need them replaced, which is why I'm on the Internet reading plastic surgeon reviews. I went to his office again last month thinking I would go to him again, but being in the room with him was a quick reminder why I don't like him, and why I won't be going back to him. His work is professional, but mediocre. I'm looking for a better surgeon and overall better experience this second time around.

April 9th, 2014
Dr. Young destroyed my life.
He destroyed my life and will not compensate me for it.He was caught in several lies.He charged me for an operation he didn't do, then tried to get me to pay again to do it. He caused necrosis and the permanent loss of both nipples and areolas. 3 years later after two surgeries, I have a deep hole in my breast where I was perfect before he decided to insert an implant without telling me when I asked for total removal. Now 3 years later I have deep oozing hole where I used to have an areola. A woman died on the operating table within 3 months of my last operation. He doesn't care about what he did to me. Do not take a chance with your life here.and don't believe he is the God of plastic surgeons. He doesn't spend time with you before surgery. He disfigured me and now I need 2 more surgeries..maybe more to correct the mangled mess he created. I am a real patient and have horrifying injuries he caused.