Learn more about Dr. Robert Nacht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nacht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nacht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nacht graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nacht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ian Nacht MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Nacht practice?
- Dr. Robert Nacht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nacht practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.