A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nacht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nacht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nacht
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nacht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nacht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nacht graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nacht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ian Nacht MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Nacht practice?
- Dr. Robert Nacht has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nacht practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.