Dr. Robert Naef III MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2014
I am a former patient of Dr. Naef's. He is a very good doctor and I would recommend he to my friends. He has a very good bedside manner and he makes you feel at ease. He always answered any questions that I had.

January 25th, 2013
Disrespectful Of Anyone's Time But His Own
I was referred to Dr. Naeffe for a level two ultrasound. My appt was at 10:30 am. I arrived early but did not see Dr. Naeffe until 1:30 pm. Nice of him to make a room of pregnant women wait for hours with no lunch because he greedily overbooks. When I finally had ultrasound, He told me everything looked healthy, then had audacity to suggest follow up ultrasound with him (not my primary ob/gyn) to make sure "baby was not too big." Not exactly a medical problem is it? His staff pitched a protein shake and other products which he likely makes an affiliate cut for. Seemed to me he wasted my time and wanted useless follow up appointment simply to squeeze more money out of my insurance company. He seemed greedy and overbooked. Other customers waiting shared my discontent. One woman in waiting room was told to leave because their office made a scheduling error, even after she traveled all the way there. I do NOT recommend.

April 30th, 2012
Good doctor w/ other horrible aspects
My primary OB GYN sent me to Dr. Naef, a specialist, due to issues with my pregnancy. He is an awesome doctor. I was diagnosed and treated quite efficiently. My issuse are with his business office, office manager, and staff. I feel these issues still come back to his professionalism and business ethic b/c his staff told me numerous times that their actions are the result of his directives. First, if given an 1000am appt, you sometimes would not be seen until 200pm or 300pm. You could go to the desk and ask how much longer before you're seen only to find out that your appt was really for 1030am and that they tell everyone appt times 30 minutes in advance! So you get there 30 minutes early to wait hours. I have asked others in the waiting room what time was their appt to find out that 2-3 others my have the exact same appt time! Additionally, you are made to pay balances before even seeing the doctor. So, you have a transaction before seeing the doctor and then you pay again after you see him. This may be acceptable for patients not coming regularly, but to make a patient coming weekly pay 2x is a bit demeaning. I am a working individual with insurance. My issues don't end here. He never returned phone calls to my primary OB GYN and attempted to 'steal' me away from my primary OB GYN as a patient. I initially was supposed to see him for direction in my plan of care, not to become his patient. After going to him for some time, I realized that my ins would not pay for 2 doctors performing the same services, so I ceased visits with him by cancelling my last appointment. About a month later, I received a bill for a no show visit. I just don't understand how your profession is to help others but you are so consumed with money and greed that you over book, demand to be paid before you'll see paying patients, and finally, that you charge customers for not showing up even if they cancel their appt. I would like to get the word out to anyone who does a search for this doctor to be informed. Do your research and don't give your money to doctors that care more about money than your well-being.

December 13th, 2011
Dr. Naef III
Took time out to really explain everything to me. Great office equipment, the best I've seen yet. Nursing staff was very nice and caring as well

May 12th, 2016