Dr. Robert Nagy MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Santa Barbara, CA

4.7

May 28th, 2013
Much better, now. Thank you! Thanks to Dr. Robert Nagy.
I have seen numerous doctors over the years as I suffer from OCD, ADHD and depression. Thankfully, another doctor recommended Dr. Nagy to me and since he hasn't taken new patients in YEARS, she was able to get me an appointment with Dr. Nagy. Thank goodness!!! I immediately liked his no-nonsense approach to the issues at hand and his directness. I also appreciate his ability to glean exactly what is going on with me despite my often convoluted, and I'm sure often times tortuous narratives. I feel like he really cares about me as a person and is looking out for my best interests-not just doodling while I go on & on! He and his staff always make me feel like I'm his only patient. Great follow up as well. Sadly, he isn't (as far as I know) accepting new patients. Too bad. Everyone could use a sensible, knowledgable, kind doctor like this in their lives!!

March 16th, 2012
Warm, empathic and cuts quickly and accurately to the chase. Very practical suggestions to deal with whatever problem exists. I'd recommend him at any time.