Dr. Robert Nagy Is this you?

November 14th, 2012

Robert Nagy, MD - Would Not Recommend

I would not recommend Dr Nagy. My son visited him to have a cyst evaluated. Dr. Nagy removed the cyst, then had him come back to remove some additional tissue. Dr. Nagy then charged for the second proceedure. The proceedure should have been accomplished in one shot and should not have been charged fro a second proceedure. Dr. Nagy was very defensive when I questioned the billing then became snarky. His office staff is rude and unprofessional, calling me a Joker when I questioned the bill. during the phone call that I made to their office to tell them that I had arranged payment in full from my HSA despite my feeling that my son was overcharged.

April 2nd, 2012

Poor bedside manner

I'm not a doctor, so I had a lot of questions. But after I got through asking 2, I felt as if I should just stop asking. He sighed and acted like I was annoying him. And his answers I felt were pretty condescending. Thinking that because of his experience he would be able to look at something relatively quickly and have an idea what it is, I asked "do you have an idea what this could be?". Which he then pointed at the wallet in his pocket and said "This is my wallet. Do you know how much money is in it? No. Why? Because it is in my pocket, and you haven't taken it out to look at it. So how will I know what you have if I haven't checked it out?" A simple, "well I'm not sure" would have been appreciated.

November 9th, 2011

Dr. Nagy's bedside manner / office demeanor is poor. He should work on improving his interpersonal communication skills and professionalism. For patients who see him with a chronic condition, he tends to move you thorugh as if it was an assmebly line.

August 10th, 2011

Give Dr. Nagy a try!

Not sure why everyone is rating Dr. Nagy so low. In my experience with him, he was very kind and very knowledgeable. I was terrified to go see him after reading the other reviews here, but he was the only dermatologist who could get me in quickly to check a lump on my leg. He gave me a detailed explanation of what the lump was and gave me all of the treatment options in a detailed, easy to understand manner. He has a quirky sense of humor and was happy to look at another spot on my other leg as well. Don't put too much stock in those other reviews...he really is a good doctor!

May 16th, 2011

No wonder Obama feels he needs to fix healthcare

Sure Nagy is knowledable, he's been to school long enough, he should know but his professionalism is terrible. He pats himself on the back for helping you when he prescribes incredibly expensive medicine that isn't needed and comes back with "you didn't pay near the full price so you're better off". Wow. $535 for a 4 oz bottle made outside the USA but he has "vouchers" to get it cheaper, as long as you keep paying a co-pay and milking insurance. What's your take doc? His bluntness that other like make it pretty obvious he doesn't give a crap. His business ethics should be investigated.

September 22nd, 2010

Fat, lazy, and no bed side manner at all!

May 4th, 2010

Fair review

I'm leaving this review because I feel that thus far this profile has only attracted people who may have been unsatisfied. I liked Dr Nagy. If you're a man and like someone whos straight forward, snappy, and who knows what hes talking about, you'll like Nagy and he'll make you feel very comfortable. I can see why some may wish to have a doctor that rubs your back and wispers you sweet things but Nagy doesnt seem like the one for that. Give him a try, at the very least you'll be seen by someone who has more experience than some others in this area

February 11th, 2010

Needs more training

In FILLERS....Beware

August 1st, 2008

Bedside ill manner

Extremely rude, patronizing, condescending, belittled my questions. Refused to give me more than one bandage Told me he wasn't in the pharmacy business.His bedside manner should be on Scrubs.

March 7th, 2016