Learn more about Dr. Robert Namba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Namba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Namba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Namba graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Namba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shinya Namba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Namba practice?
- Dr. Robert Namba has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Namba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons.