A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Namba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Namba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Namba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Namba graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Namba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shinya Namba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Namba practice?
- Dr. Robert Namba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Namba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Irvine, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.