Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Namba
Dr. Robert Namba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Namba is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center. Dr. Namba has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Namba has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Namba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Michael Weathers
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jameson Dear
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Kamran Aurang
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi18