Osteopath, Surgical Specialist
400 Parnassus Ave
5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94143
415-476-4847
Locations and availability (4)

|  Dr Namba Changed my life  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Namba specializes in the Anterior hip replacement procedure. This procedure has two precautions and enables the patient to return to the most normal life possible.I had surgery on Friday morning and could have returned home on Sunday. I opted to stay until Monday because it worked better with my care giving situation.I have less pain than I have had in three years. I also am taking fewer medications.I was so satisfied with Dr. Namba from our first meeting. His team is outstanding and Kaiser has been the best and most outstanding hospital experience I have EVER had. Everything was plotted out and executed with complete precision.Thas has been a life changing experience for me and you can not have a finer physician than Dr. Robert S. Namba.

|  Total satisfaction with this Doctor for my knee replacements  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

Very skilled and caring doctor who did both of my knee replacements. Perfect surgery and wonderful recovery and usage.I would recommend Dr. Namba to anyone.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

I suffered knee pain for about 4 years. When my then-Ortho told me that I had arthritis but was "too young for surgery" so I "would have to suffer for about 10 years before [she[ would agree to surgery." I began to look for a new Ortho, and received a glowing referral to Dr. Namba from my physical therapist. Her young son underwent surgery, performed by Dr. Namba and she LOVED HIM! So, I went to see Dr. Namba. He immediately sent me for X-Rays, then gave me a shot. When that did not relieve the pain for more than 2-3 weeks, Dr. Namba immediately scheduled me for surgery. Turns out my pain was the result of torn/hanging miniscus. Within weeks of my initial visit with Dr. Namba, he performed knee surgery on one of my knees. He was excellent! And I recouped quite rapidly and with little discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Namba, and would take my mother or daughter to him. He is outstanding!