Robert S Namba MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 24th, 2015
great job doc!!
dr namba came highly reccomended to me, and i would do the same to anybody that asked me. The pain has been minimal from day one,and the strength in the knee has improved at an incredible rate daily. I quit using a walker after ten days and after two weeks i am able to walk without a cane but keep one at hand just to make sure i don't overdo it.

February 19th, 2015
Knee replacement with Dr. Namba
I found Dr. Namba to be very compassionate and caring. He was very sensitive to my pain level. This is the second knee replacement he has performed on me. I am expecting the same spectacular results on the most recent surgery. After having just one knee done I was able to walk my dog again and stand long enough to decorate my Christmas tree. The anesthesiologist on his team actually took the time to tell me he would not be involved with the latest surgery and introduced the anesthesiologist who would be taking care of me. That anesthesiologist spoke with me and reassured me. Dr. Namba's PA's, Ben and John listened to everything I had to say and gave me great feedback. I went into this surgery feeling very calm, but at the same time excited for this opportunity to greatly improve the quality of my life.

February 16th, 2015
Knee surgery
He was excellent ! I. Am waiting for my second knee surgery to be scheduled .

February 9th, 2015
State of the Art
I am so thankful for Dr. Namba and his ortho crew. Everyone at San Canyon is friendly, helpful, and professional; furthermore, they exude an air of confidence that emmidiately puts you at ease. State of the art is how I describe the whole experience. Rehab has gone better than expected. I can't thank Dr. Namba enough for helping me get my life back.

January 30th, 2015
Dr, Namba and Staff
No question was made to seem trivial. Use of Health Loop afforded a chance to ask questions and receive feedback on this end. To date I've spent more time with his PA, but staff's response has to reflect his values.

January 27th, 2015
I would like to rate 5 stars

January 24th, 2015
Happy Camper
Dr. Namba was all that I was told , even more. I first met him 14 years ago. He was great then and even better when I asked him to work his magic on me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks me..

January 23rd, 2015
Dr Namba is the utmost professional doctor I have ever been to. You can tell he truly is concerned about your health care and wants to do the very best job to help you. He is excellent at his profession and has a follow up system that is amazing from the beginning to the end. Dr Namba has helped me get my quality of life back.

January 20th, 2015
Would recommend Dr. Namba
Dr. Namba was patient and answered all my questions both prior to and after surgery. He was extremely knowledgeable & gave me confidence about what was going to happen & about recovery. I never felt rushed or dismissed in any way. He also demonstrated a willingness to work with me when I expressed a concern. Care was excellent & recovery virtually painless.

December 31st, 2014
Hip Replacement
Dr. Namba is a professional in every way. The thing I like best about his surgery is he tends to opt for the anterior entry, thereby, alleviating all the weird concerns about keeping the body at a 90 degree angle if the entry is done posterior. So much easier to recuperate.

December 2nd, 2014
Dr.Namba was very respectful and professional. I appreciate the surgery and his skills and the pain that has been removed from me.

November 21st, 2014
I found the care from Dr Namba and his assistants personable and professional. Always a smile and a friendly greeting.