A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Narotzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Narotzky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Narotzky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Narotzky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Narotzky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allan Narotzky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Narotzky practice?
- Dr. Robert Narotzky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Narotzky practices Neurological Surgery near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Casper Neurological Surgeons.