Learn more about Dr. Robert Narotzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Narotzky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narotzky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narotzky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Narotzky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Narotzky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Narotzky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Narotzky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Narotzky practice?
- Dr. Robert Narotzky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Narotzky practices Neurological Surgery near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY and Douglas, WY.
See Casper Surgeons.