A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Narvaez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Narvaez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Narvaez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvaez graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Narvaez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martinez Narvaez MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Narvaez practice?
- Dr. Robert Narvaez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Narvaez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Live Oak, TX.