Dr. Robert Narvaez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Narvaez?

January 13th, 2016

As a patient, Dr Bob is one of the best doctors I've had the opportunity to be associated with in my 68 years of life. None better.

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Narvaez has been my physician for over 20 years. In that 20 year period he has shown compassion, truth, and he loves God. He made my diagnoses so easy for me to understand and I felt he cared. I was not rushed out of the office. He took his time and made sure I understood. I miss seeing him.

November 21st, 2014

Dr. Bob "ROCKS"

When you need an "Attic to Basement" check up, Doc, Dr. Narvaiz is your man. He's been my Doc for years and I love him.

February 18th, 2014

I have only had my initial appointment thus far. I am grateful after seeing 4 other doctors that Dr Narvaez actually listened to what I was saying about my problem. He spoke frankly about what he was seeing in previous reports, which I also appreciated. He seemed concerned and caring and did not just offer me another bottle of pills that do not solve the problem. Currently awaiting tests results and will see where we go from here. His office staff is young, but they were all polite and willing to explain and help give me an appointment.

June 6th, 2013

Patient

Dr.Narvaez was the only GI out of 3 who took the time to listened to me and is trying to promptly help me with my painful esophageal issues he even personally returned my call to see how I was after a procedure he did. As for the staff Holly is the best at comforting me and giving him messages and setting appointments promptly she really makes me feel like I come first and Dr.Narvaez makes me feel really comfortable I will recommend him to everyone!

April 4th, 2013

Great patient raport! I'd go to no one else.

September 20th, 2012

Doctor visit

Dr. Narvaez is an awesome guy. He is great with his patients and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him if you need those types of services.

September 5th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Very patient and kind. Expalined everything with great description and had wonderful bedside manner. Had my colonoscopy performed by Dr. Narvaez and had results rather quickly. Have recommended him to my family.

May 31st, 2012

Excellent Doctor

The Dr. was very easy to talk to, did not rush. Staff and manager were very infomrative, office manager went above and beyond getting me enrolled in programs to help with my copays and deductibles, overall i would highly reccommend the doctor and the staff is so great

November 3rd, 2011

POOR OFFICE MANAGER

OFFICE MANAGER IS THE WORST. I HAVE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE DR NARVAEZ. FOLLOW UP DOES NOT HAPPEN. SHE WILL NOT RETURN CALLS. SHE IS NEVER IN THE OFFICE. FOLLOW UP WITH INSURANCE IS NOT HAPPENING. I AM STUCK WITH A HUGE BILL BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GET MY TREATMENT PREAPPROVED. I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR.

May 11th, 2011

Very Caring

Dr. Narvaez is a very caring and thorough doctor. He only performs necessary tests and will listen and answer all of your questions even if backed up. If he needs to see you again, he will tell you. If he doesn't, he will also tell you unlike some doctors who will schedule you for return visits just for the money. He has gone through some staff changes which is for the better. They get behind on billing sometimes but overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Narvaez.

July 1st, 2010

Dr. Narvaez is a caring professional. He spends time with his patient and their family, and treats them with respect. He listens to their concerns, answers questions, and provides clear explanations.