Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
12602 Toepperwein Rd
Ste 208
Live Oak, TX 78233
210-650-9119
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gloria Zwinggi on Feb 18th, 2014

I have only had my initial appointment thus far. I am grateful after seeing 4 other doctors that Dr Narvaez actually listened to what I was saying about my problem. He spoke frankly about what he was seeing in previous reports, which I also appreciated. He seemed concerned and caring and did not just offer me another bottle of pills that do not solve the problem. Currently awaiting tests results and will see where we go from here. His office staff is young, but they were all polite and willing to explain and help give me an appointment.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jessica Sanchez on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr.Narvaez was the only GI out of 3 who took the time to listened to me and is trying to promptly help me with my painful esophageal issues he even personally returned my call to see how I was after a procedure he did. As for the staff Holly is the best at comforting me and giving him messages and setting appointments promptly she really makes me feel like I come first and Dr.Narvaez makes me feel really comfortable I will recommend him to everyone!

by Sherry on Apr 4th, 2013

Great patient raport! I'd go to no one else.

|  Doctor visit  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Narvaez is an awesome guy. He is great with his patients and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him if you need those types of services.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Very patient and kind. Expalined everything with great description and had wonderful bedside manner. Had my colonoscopy performed by Dr. Narvaez and had results rather quickly. Have recommended him to my family.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

The Dr. was very easy to talk to, did not rush. Staff and manager were very infomrative, office manager went above and beyond getting me enrolled in programs to help with my copays and deductibles, overall i would highly reccommend the doctor and the staff is so great

|  POOR OFFICE MANAGER  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

OFFICE MANAGER IS THE WORST. I HAVE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE DR NARVAEZ. FOLLOW UP DOES NOT HAPPEN. SHE WILL NOT RETURN CALLS. SHE IS NEVER IN THE OFFICE. FOLLOW UP WITH INSURANCE IS NOT HAPPENING. I AM STUCK WITH A HUGE BILL BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GET MY TREATMENT PREAPPROVED. I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Dr. Narvaez is a very caring and thorough doctor. He only performs necessary tests and will listen and answer all of your questions even if backed up. If he needs to see you again, he will tell you. If he doesn't, he will also tell you unlike some doctors who will schedule you for return visits just for the money. He has gone through some staff changes which is for the better. They get behind on billing sometimes but overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Narvaez.

Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Narvaez is a caring professional. He spends time with his patient and their family, and treats them with respect. He listens to their concerns, answers questions, and provides clear explanations.

Feb 9th, 2010

Dr Narvaez is a great doctor but his staff is a little rude