A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Regional Hospital
- Preventive Guidelines for Men Over 50
- Preventive Guidelines for Women Under 50
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Nash MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Nash practice?
- Dr. Robert Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nash practices Internal Medicine near Logan, UT.
See Logan Internists.