Learn more about Dr. Robert Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Regional Hospital
- Preventive Guidelines for Men Over 50
- Preventive Guidelines for Women Under 50
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Nash practice?
Dr. Robert Nash practices Internal Medicine near Logan, UT.
See Logan Internists.