Dr. Robert Nathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nathan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nathan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 11th, 2011

Excellent overall

I am very happy with Dr. Nathan, including his diagnosis and treatment. I have seen two other doctors for several months, and did not receive the help Dr. Nathan has given me in just a short time. All of his office staff are the best.

April 6th, 2011

I was not very happy with the overall experience. Dr Nathan did not seem to care about our daughter we brought in to check for allergiers. He was not at all concerned about her and asked why we were there. He also didn't want to follow up with her for another 6 months. I was not happy at all with the experience we had with Dr. Nathan. I will never refer anyone to him.

June 15th, 2014