A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Navarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Navarre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarre
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Navarre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Navarre, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarre graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Navarre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Navarre FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Navarre practice?
- Dr. Robert Navarre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Navarre practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Urologists.