A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Navarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Navarre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Navarre, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarre graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Navarre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Navarre FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Navarre practice?
- Dr. Robert Navarre has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Navarre practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Archbold, OH and Maumee, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.