A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. NAVARRE graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. NAVARRE has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. NAVARRE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan