A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. NAVARRE graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. NAVARRE has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ROBERT J NAVARRE FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. ROBERT J. NAVARRE practice?
- Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE has 11 office locations.
Dr. ROBERT NAVARRE practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Archbold, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Urologists.