A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Neal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Neal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Neal practice?
- Dr. Robert Neal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Neal practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.