Dr. Robert Neal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Neal?

December 27th, 2013

Terrible experience. Doctor Neal just kept saying,"he looks real sick," without offering solutions. He rambled on about irrelevant things. He seemed either drunk or extremely fatigued. He mumbled, slurred his speech, and didn't seem to understand our level of concern. He wore no badge and never identified himself when he came in the room. We will not go back to mckinney pediatrics.

October 25th, 2013

would not recommend

Dr neal has an odd personality and mumbles when he talks. I took my son in for a cough and he just downed pharmacitical companys. But then prescrbed my son a strong cough medicine. Also the wait is ridiculous. Didnt see dr till 45 mins after my appt time!!

June 19th, 2012

Would not recommend

Poor bedside mannerDoes not listenIn a hurry to get out of the roomWeird personality

September 5th, 2009

Excellent physician

Dr Neal treated my son from infancy until he "aged out" of the practice into adulthood. Throughout that time he was ALWAYS caring, thoughtful, attentive and available -- even at midnight when my son had pebbles in his nose in the ER. He always provided a full written explanation of the diagnosis, medications and instructions. His imaginative approach to unusual problems solved some troublesome situations. He is incredibly caring and understanding and my son still thinks of him as a good friend. He never complained about going to the doctor when we saw Dr. Neal. I could not have asked for better care for my only child.

September 4th, 2009

decitful practice

On your first appointment they give the nurse practitioner "NEVER THE DOCTOR", but they charge the insurance under like you saw the main doctor. If they do not want to give a physical because they overbook for the day, they will refuse you does not matter if you had an appointment for a month. You are always treated like a second class citizen by the front desk, and the nurse is the same way.

March 30th, 2009

I have been going to see Dr. Neal since my children were infants - I am thankful for all his effort in helping to keep my children healthy - Dr. Neal has a great deal of knowledge and is willing to share this with those who are willing to listen - I would recommend this doctor - the readers of McKinney voted him as number 1 pediatrician - that has to count for something

August 27th, 2015